воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

ICH9R VISTA X64 DRIVER

Here is the information on this update: No rights or licenses are granted by Intel to You, expressly or by implication, with respect to any proprietary information or patent, copyright, mask work, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right owned or controlled by Intel, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. All times are GMT Use of the Software in conjunction with non-Intel motherboard products is not licensed hereunder. I assume it wants the ICH9R driver so I gave it the disk, it sees the driver but then errors out with iastor. Please submit your comments, questions, or suggestions here.
Uploader: Zushakar
Date Added: 20 November 2017
File Size: 30.29 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 12115
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Except as otherwise expressly provided, Intel grants no express or implied right under Intel patents, copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. Electrical Problems Replied on July 24, Hopefully microsoft got something out of the experience uploads. Glad to be of help, thanks for your kind words!

DriverPack Mass Storage for Windows Vista/7 (x64) — drivers overview |

Intel doesn't have anything listed for Vista or win7 ITE, because it is supposed to be built in I would guess. Your comments have been sent. I wouldn't worry about the AHCI. I can restore the main HD even if one software doesn't work.

Did this solve your problem? Windows 7 Ultimate x You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.

Driver download

All I have ever had to do is feed it the driver for a clean install. I do wish I jch9r have done a clean install, and still may, but I couldn't get that PRO disk to autorun without an existing OS in place, and I didn't want to risk doing a clean install after it re-formatted and erased the existing Home version.

Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, no license or right is granted to You directly or by implication, inducement, estoppel or otherwise.

I have to conclude that the installer isn't looking for a storage driver?? Originally Posted by ddrueding. If the Software has been delivered by Intel on physical media, Intel warrants the media to be free from material physical defects for a period of ich9f days after delivery by Intel.

It was in a review of a Supermicro board. I insert the disc, restart the computer, it boots the disc, I get to That will be about the 9th time and around 6 totally wasted days, due most likely to my own stupidity. It can see the drive and work with icy9r just fine.

Today I played around a little more and out of the blue it requested permission for an internet Vosta app, interesting, wonder what content comes through that? You may copy the Software onto a single computer for your personal, noncommercial use, and you may make one back-up copy of the Software, subject to these conditions: Currently, it is the only place the 6TB drive is recognized.

Windows 7 Drivers for Gateway DG33SXG2 or other solution I am trying to install windows as a clean install, in that I want to format the hard drive fully during installation, rather than trying to upgrade from inside the OS.

6TB HDD and Windows Vista 64-bit not formatting to full capacity

I am going to post here visfa see if anyone has any ideas. Sometimes I'm a little slow You may not remove any copyright notices from the Software. Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. This is a clean install, I just formatted the OS drive. If I am understanding your question correctly, the answer is no, no other operating systems have used this drive. I have two 2tb hard drives though.

Use of the Software in conjunction with non-Intel motherboard products is not licensed hereunder. Look into drivers for that.

System has been running stable for about 10 days now. vists

Hmm, the explore option when selecting the drivers sees my array just fine.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий