среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

DELL POWEREDGE 400SC SATA DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I am trying those fixes with Ubuntu-server. Sun Feb 08, 2: Tue Feb 10, Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in. I know this may sound like a stupid question but, did you make sure the connection between the cables and the sockets were tight?
Uploader: Mezijar
Date Added: 20 January 2007
File Size: 64.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 9182
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Dell PowerEdge 400SC (pe400scsapp) Server

Sun Feb 08, 1: Very reliable and rock-solid system to be used as a server or workstation. Dell PowerEdge Computer Servers.

Or am I misunderstanding your post?

Aug 13, Posts: I am running diagnostics now. Thu Feb 05, Powerdege thought you can also boot from a USB device. CentOS install recognizes them as follows Black Caviar drive connected to motherboard SATA0 - sdc Green Caviar drive connected to add in card port 3 - sda Green Caviar drive connected to add in card port 4 - sdb If I connect the Black Caviar to the add in card it will become sda - but I cannot boot from the card.

Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free.

If that works I will try installing CentOS again. Aug 17, Posts: Installed XP on it, and it has been working like a champ.

Installing a Sata Drive on PowerEdge Sc | Community

Originally posted by AER: It has too many fiddly old apps and databases that store files all over the place. Very fast, very quiet. I have a question for you, does your computer have a pata dvd drive? I used a converter too and it always gave me shit.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

Once my house is done and they have the deal again, I'm looking to buy more. What are you talking about? Board index All times are UTC. Thu Feb 05, 9: While I was in the case I popped out the button battery which maintains the CMOS settings - an old trick I had forgotten to reset everything back to default.

Having trouble installing a piece of hardware?

I am having a strange problem installing Ubuntu And I plugged it in? Any ideas on where I should begin looking? Have you ever tried overclocking it with http: Are you new to LinuxQuestions. This time I am hung at the drive layout screen.

I really like the machine, it's very stable, though I put in a PCI video card cause frankly, the onboard stuff blew chunks. Plus, this server allows you to host applications, serve Web traffic, and perform complex calculations at will with its power-packed 2. Fri Feb 06, 2: Originally posted by Zorba: I then booted the machine to a CD supplied by Dell to see if there were any diagnostics on it - there were not.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий