воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

BIOSTAR M5ALA DRIVER

You could have a short somewere. Make sure you have the latest bios version ALAB. Thanks for the replies I did buy it and it will support the k with bios update any how I think that is what I read some where. Maybe someone flashed it wrong, was supposed to be a working pull. A Socket 7 board that only goes up to mhz? Ive set the voltage down to 2.
Uploader: Maujora
Date Added: 5 June 2016
File Size: 67.36 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 4289
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The worst that will happen to you is that the bios will not be able to report the correct speed of the CPU, but it should run fine.

M5ALA - BIOSTAR Motherboards Mainboards Drivers Manuals BIOS

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests. Thanks for the replies I did buy it and it will support the k with bios update any how I think that is what I read some where.

Thanks again in advance. It seems to be an ok board nothing to great. Seems dead but thought about reflowing it. Pretty simple 'ol stuff, all in working order: Ebay guy refunded my money so im not out anything, just would like it to work is all. Results 1 to 10 of Results 1 to 3 of 3 Thread: Just move the jumper over one position for a few seconds with the power supply unplugged, then return to the original position.

Thread Tools Show Printable Version. So before i relegate this board to the "rainy day" pile, I thought that I would ask some of you if you guys have any experience with this model.

Copyright Quinstreet Inc. Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del.

Sak350d BIOSTAR M5ALA Industrial Motherboard CTX K6-2/350mhz 2 ISA Slots CNC Dos

Free tech support, motherboard ID, and more. But the voodoo3 would be more in place with a mmx, k or a slower k I did build It for some biotar dos games and early Windows 98 games and I'm still looking for a voodoo3 for the right price but for now I just stuffed a GeForce2 mx in it. Thanks again for the warm welcome. QuinStreet m5al not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace. Are you sure the power switch isn't jammed?

First post but long time lurker here, learned tons from all of you so thanks in advance. This probably means it was only designed for up to MHz CPUs and the higher multipliers are experimental or for overclocking.

Fresh battery installed as well. Get your PC tech problems solved here. You'll likely have 5. I did go ahead and buy this motherboard if seems to be an ok board but nothing great right now I have a Intel mmx in it that I over clocked to with just 2. I have some concerns that possibly some of my voltage settings are wrong, or i'm overlooking something simple.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last Jump to page: I was niostar if anyone here had any experience with this board thanks for any info you can give me. I plug it in and everything comes alive without me pressing the power button! Maybe someone flashed it wrong, was supposed to be a working pull. Board index All times are UTC.

My knowledge of those older systems is a little rusty; didn't the switch actually turn the PSU on and off?? Originally Posted by Mr. Tiido and 5 guests.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий